Tuesday, September 7

#106 - play records

le petit syp, you're dangerous and, the world is sick sick

I think this the most lovely way to listen to music. A la' Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
And I thought these pictures were pretty.
Find gorgeous looking record players in suitcases here, or scout eBay or your local vintage shops for working ones.
Even to have it sitting their looking gorgeous would work for me. So lovely, lovely.
------------
Moon river, wider than a mile, I'm crossing you in style one day.
Dream maker, you heart breaker, wherever you're going you're going my way.
--
Two drifters, off to see the world, there is such a lot of world to see....

1 comment:

Mary @ RoomPolish said...

aww, your blog is so lovely! following, following! I'm so excited to see what kinds of ways you come up with to make life that much lovelier! fabulous : ) : )