Thursday, November 11

#123 - holiday in beach loveliness



Mmm... I am to go away soon. In fact, I have my last final school exam yesterday!
I am going to the beach.  (I love you Australia!)

These suits are made for loveliness - and that's just what they'll do, so be prepared for a lot of gorgeous Tigerlily.
---
This little bit was going to be about the trend of the lovely oversized straw hat, yet I am in love with this dress! Especially for me, I'm no tanned lady - so some sort of trailing after Audrey Hepburn styles better...
--

I would do a longer post with more pictures yet I have no time! See you in 10 days and I shall add to this post with perhaps photos of my own!

 images: fanpix,

2 comments:

All the time in the world... said...

I'm having withdrawals form your lack of posting!...slight exaggeration. have a wonderful holiday and come back full of lovely new things to tell...:)

Dylana Suarez said...

I love that picture!

Just came across your blog!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com