Sunday, February 12

#151 - be my valentine

1950's Valentine Card Set - Let's Fly Away

1950's Valentine Card Set -Please Be My Valentine!

These gorgeous vintage valentine card sets are from Vintage & Nostalgia Co.
It's awfully such late notice, and I apologise if you were to actually going to take heed of what I'm saying - and buy these for valentines day. Next year perhaps?

In the meanwhile, reminiscing about a lovely girlie and I, folding and exchanging paper hearts and tucking messages inside to wear over our hearts :) You could try this here.


- - - - -
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - -



* also! Thanks to Frankie for finding the treasure of Karte Design Fabrik and their subscription service. (every 3 months you get 4 new cards so all those moments you're stuck with a card to give are solved. .)

Or if you're a little bit crafty, I should be directing you to this tutorial...


No comments: