Saturday, May 26

this Sunday morning: rabbits & raisin toast



. . 

My dear friend was speaking about getting a rabbit - as a dog would involve so much cost - and after a third party suggestion, she noted "you can't cuddle a yabby". mmm.... crayfish. 

Her Dad even mentioned that if it died, she would be less attached to a rabbit than a dog...
But finding this picture, I think that attachment would be a big issue!

Its a little bit like my friend: small and gorgeous.

Also, I'm home for the weekend - 
and its reminding me of winter childhood memories 
of raisin toast and the wood fire... and freezing feet!
. . .



So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. 

2 Corinthians 4:16 (ESV)

1 comment:

finntje said...

So, so cute asdsdjf I want a rabbit!