Thursday, June 7

#167 - 3 things I want to d.i.y



It's feeling so rainy and stormy in my part of the world right now, and if not wet - then cold and still and sunny. Any weather I feel like making stuff. I have observed, I'm a bit obsessed with the creating. See countless posts.

All the useless pretty stuff. 

Thanks to Frankie Magazine, they have a few lovely ideas on their website. Prettiness abounds, but maybe not so useless.

There are links ready for you with the tutorials...


. . . . . .




Aaaah these are ridiculously gorgeous! this is too easy - don't know why they haven't been in my life before. Bit childish? 
. . . .








. . . . .


Some truly heckers indoor gardens. Yes pleeeeeeease?!
So odd. 
Maybe gardenias instead of the spuds thanks. 
. . .




. . . . .

This might be one of those rare times that I put to mind to actually make something...
. . .


- - - -

No comments: