Thursday, January 31

#197 - emoticon kitsch



I've fallen in love with them!! I'm a bit late, I realise. Usually this kind of obsession is reserved for selfie-fixated pre-teens whose status updates revolve around fascinating things  such as what kind of condiment they are having on their toast RIGHT NOW. 
Maybe this started when I fixed japanese ice-cream stickers to the back of my phone (:-*)

Emoticons are this realm of animals, fast-food and synchronised dancing (TWN), that's not half so interesting in the real world. 

(BIK) (RAB) (MSS)

(BEA)(DOG)(PIG)(OIN)(CAT)(SHP)(COW)(KNZ)(CHK)(MNK)(BRG)(MIAM)(FRT)(BEE)(FIRE)(STAR)(SPK)(SNN)(MOON)(!!!)(NO)(NEAT) 
(YES) (BM)(KPL)(LOVE)(RUN)(XMS)(COP)(BAB)(DCE)(BNM)(POO)(MNY)(IOS)(HAT)(GUN)(NOT):l(^^)(SIK)(ROS)(MDR)(LVV) 
(KISS)(GRR)(CRA)(;-p) (;-l)(;-))(:op)(:oD)(:-DD)(:-D)(:()(FLW)(MIAM)(ARW)(BOW)(<3)(KIZ)(KIS)(STI)(<33)(BRK)(:$)

No comments: